Friday, January 15, 2010

Cougar Toy Hauler COUGARS ... I'm A Cougar Whose Losing One Of My BoyToys. I Want To Keep Him. Has This Ever Happened To You?

COUGARS ... I'm A Cougar Whose Losing One Of My BoyToys. I Want To Keep Him. Has This Ever Happened To You? - cougar toy hauler

I am 60 years old and my Boytoy is 19 years. I met him, when he was 18, but we have been closely from his 19th Birthday. I swim all around you. I bought an SUV last month and I always buy clothes - she loves his clothes. Come along on trips outside the city and likes the lobster dinner. I bought it so I have more jewels in my small work staff. He loves the music, so let me know what you want to buy CDs and get him. He said he likes to keep at least $ 100 in his pockets, so make sure it happens. I, because I consider his society and with love. Sex is great too. Go and taught me many things.

I fell on him. I would ask you to marry me. But it does. Earlier, when I buy something he likes, but now it seems that this is not always happy. Even love is different. He loves me and then left, not even two minutes from time.

Have you ever? What have you done?Keep your toys? Should I do anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment