Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I Take Anything With Mucinex A Very Persistent Cough?

A very persistent cough? - can i take anything with mucinex

Since December, I had this terrible cough. I tried all the medications you may even notice that I always hoped that I was "always the case for me in the past anything, but it helps me sleep at night.
Nothing about my cough and Arent 'wet', but I heavy feeling in the chest and almost like I sometimes feel like drowning.
Sometimes, coughing so hard, that always leads me back to breathe, and I vomited a few times as heavy cough. my chest and the sides are so bad at the end of the day, constant coughing, deep!

Here are all the medications I have tried that are not yet a success:
* Mucinex
W * Several Tylenol Cold / cold in the night and the day broke (Usually, I cleaned up)
* DayQuil / NyQuil
* Rubotussin (excuse the spelling)
* An inhaler that I have for a few weeks
* I've just started on treatment with nebulized salbutamol (again ignore the spelling)
* Brand and disadvantages of certain cold medicines

I can not do anything with pseudoephedrine, because it gives me a pat heart and makes me dehydrated, nervousness, dizziness and fainting.

Sometimes the cough relief after a week or two serious attacks, but then got worse. I was a bit stuffy nose and slight fever, the beginning of December this year, but he disappeared, and now all that for about 4 months later, this horrible cough! I still sometimes a stuffy nose and a bleeding nose, butnot as often as I was.

Does anyone else have cold medicine that I think you can try that might help? Home Remedies also accepted!
In an attempt to get rid of this cough FREAKING!

Thank you in advance for your advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment