Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can You Take Tylenol Cold And Pepto Bismol Do I Have Reye's Syndrom? Please Answer I Don't Want To Die! (i'll Give Best Answer!!!)!! Help!!?

Do I have Reye's Syndrom? please answer I don't want to die! (i'll give best answer!!!)!! help!!? - can you take tylenol cold and pepto bismol

I am 15 years old. In February / March I used Tylenol every day after returning from school, because my period of 8 Italian class, I always had headaches. March, I left because I thought it would be a good idea, Tylenol daily. Then, about 2 1 / 2 weeks I was sick with a cold, no fever, and took Tylenol and other things. Now I get yesterday evening, I thought, unless I had mussels for dinner, but should be sick long term? I also have diarrhea, and I'm tired (I think / thought, because I slept on a lumpy sofa last night), but I really do not know. I also chill
So, what do I have? What should I do? Reye's syndrome? b / ci really wanted to take Pepto Bismol ... It may not be appropriate. Please help me! WHwith me?

2 comments:

amlee_ki... said...

First down! Talk to your parents, tell them what happened. The chances are good that the flu, but you need to talk with them before having a panic attack.

Kevin7 said...

Do not panic, consult a doctor who can help you

Post a Comment