Monday, February 15, 2010

Kidney Stones Numb Legs I'm A 23yr Old Female, But Are These Symptoms Are Serious As I Think They Are?

I'm a 23yr old female, but are these symptoms are serious as I think they are? - kidney stones numb legs

In the past 3 months I've noticed many unpleasant symptoms. I have received about 15 pounds (in just over 100 pounds to 5'6 ") and have little or no appetite. Occasionally easily become confused, or to bring about fundamental things are not confused (eg, not knowing the right the left side, getting lost driving in very familiar areas, without forgetting the people have told me that things minutes before). It is difficult to the eyes, concentrating especially when the dark night and I can easily distracted. J 'experience have numbness, tingling (in the legs do not always both) on several occasions. The next day I feel tired and sore, as if they had a marathon of 30 miles.

I am concerned I am happy about my health, and that these symptoms can (if they & #039; also all related Re), but because they have no health insurance, can not really afford to go to DR for the test. Any idea what might that be? I was very healthy until recently (with the exception of kidney stones) in the past. Ideas?

3 comments:

Shortie1... said...

Hun you really need to see a doctor as soon as possible to see. You can not get a price for your life, even if you do not have insurance. Please help quickly.

Bingo! said...

Many symptoms are the same as diabetes, which can strike at any age. You can charge to the emergency room. I expect what could be worse.

thecatma... said...

I am not a doctor, but the unexplained weight loss, blurred vision, numbness and pain in the legs, so it seems that may be associated with diabetes. could also be something else. You owe it to yourself to check out. go to a clinic and get tested. Do you have a family history of diabetes or hypoglycemia? may even be able to find a university or clinical research in this area and see if it is assumed, will receive a full physical work in the blood, at no cost to you and can also be financially compensated for their time, travel and participation. I know something, because I am a Type II diabetes for over ten years, and I began to feel the ravages of this disease. I have neuropathy in my lower Ex --Tremiti, numbness and sometimes pain in the legs and feet. Sometimes it is hard to see with blurred. Sometimes I am irritated and not concentrate in the position himself. Get tested and get treated to her about. You owe it to yourself to know what is wrong, so you can restore your health. I wish you all the best ...

Post a Comment